Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cousins

Cousins are the biggest bonus of life! They are as close as siblings but as fun as friends. I feel so blessed to have such a huge herd of them. I am starting this blog in honor of my cousins. Many of my cousins already have blogs. When I log on and get a little glimpse into their lives I am reminded of late nights and happy summer vacations when we did all of our catching up. With college and work I keep getting busier but that is no excuse to lose touch with my favorite people. To my cousins, and all my family and friends, I hope you have as much fun reading my blog as I have reading each of yours.
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we need to keep in touch better! I still think my favorite summer of all time was "our magical summer!"
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete